Study fees

Can I pay for my studies in installments and by when?

  • 50% of the tuition fee for the autumn semester must be paid by the students not funded by the state by 10 September, the remaining 50% – by 10 November;
  • State-funded students must pay 50% of their tuition fee for the spring semester by February 10th and the remaining 50% by April 10th.

When and how long does it take to return the study cart?

Within 3 years from the date of dispatch of the Fund’s individual warning.

If I terminate my studies or am I excluded from higher education, what part of my annual tuition fee should I reimburse?

Must reimburse 50 percent of the annual tuition fee for the current study year, not exceeding the standard tuition fee approved by the Minister of Education and Science, but not more than:

30 BSI sizes (1 BSI = 38 Eur) – for persons who have studied undergraduate programs.

50 BSI sizes for individuals who have completed a Master’s Degree Program or a Non-Degree Educational Degree Program in Teacher Qualification.

70 BSI sizes for individuals who have completed doctoral programs (including postgraduate studies in arts) or non-degree related residency programs.

Criteria for what is a tuition reimbursement?

The order of the list shall be based on the weighted average of the best graduates of the respective study field according to the study programs and the respective period of study, where the persons having the best weighted average are at the top of the list.

What is preferred if several people are equivalent to receiving a tuition reimbursement?

  • If at least two individuals have the same best weighted average, the graduate of the relevant study period with a higher weighted average of specialty subjects shall be given priority in the ranking list;
  • If at least two individuals have the same weighted average of specialty subjects, the graduate of the relevant study period who has a higher academic (scientific or artistic) achievement in the non-publicly funded place shall be preferred;
  • If individuals with academic (scientific or artistic) achievements in the field of study are equivalent and have the same average of specialty subjects, then those who are more active in the activities of the University over the relevant period are given priority.

Is it true that a person with a disability may be exempt from paying a loan for their studies?

Yes, if a borrower with a working capacity of 45 percent or less completes, terminates, or is expelled from a higher education institution, he or her representative is entitled to apply to a commission formed by order of the Director of the Fund for a state-subsidized loan for one study program or doctoral program. part return.

Skip to content